hometutorialsmy stuffDIYfashionbeauty

Monday, May 21, 2012

From My Closet: The Back Zip Tee

Hey guys! You may remember that on one post, I wrote: "An awesome fashion post upcoming...", so.. HERE IT IS! I need to apologize in advance for the bad pictures. The light was very low. But the tee is very beautiful and awesome! I was gifted this for my birthday a while back from one of my friends. And for the record, It can't really unzip. I just fell in love with the color and the combination of baby & neon pink. And the texture is great and soft, which I like the most about it. That is how it became my absolute go-to tee.

I'm wearing:
THE ZIP TEE: BERSHKA
GREY JEANS: STRADIVARIUS 


Now, I'm not a big fan of neon colors, but honestly, I was surprised how much they can look good. And if I forgot to say, NEON is a big hit this season ( well, more precisely - dresses ). And the color is very flattering, because you can wear it with everything. But I think the grey & pink combination is the winner! Now, normally I get so addicted on the new things in my closet, that the last time I went shopping, I've bought a beautiful baby pink spring sweater! To cut the story short, I would whole-heartedly recommend this beautiful tee and color! Absolutely love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...