How to Apply Foundation
- Mix and warm foundation on the back of your hand.
- Dab small amounts of foundation on different parts of your face.
- Start at the center of your face and with a sponge blend outwards spreading the foundation evenly.
How to Apply Powder
- Pick up some powder with the powder puff and remove excess by tapping off your hands.
- Gently apply a layer of powder all over your face and blend the color into the jaw and neck area.
The Make Up Part:
How to Apply Eye Shadow
- Apply a light shade to highlight the brow bone and medium tone to cover the entire eyelid.
- As an option, a dark tone can be applied the crease of the eyes as an accent to create depth.
Apply and blend eyeliner along lashlines; extend line to the outer edges for a more dramatic look.
Add a coat or two of mascara; let each coat dry before applying the next coat.